What sets this full-sized daypack apart from the rest is the unique Aircomfort suspension system. A powder-coated steel frame tensions a mesh back panel between the pack’s body and your back. The result is a narrow air space that allows continuous ventilation and airflow, which leads to greater comfort for the wearer. The pack also features two sets of zippers and an internal bag divider that can be quickly removed. This means that you can access the bag from the top or bottom and retrieve items without unpacking the entire bag. It's a great size for long day-hikes.
- Made of Macro Lite nylon, tightly woven for abrasion resistance and coated to resist water. Bottom panel is made of thicker, coated polyester.
- Interior pockets for storing your valuables.
- Fins on the waistbelt disperse the load for comfort.
- Sternum strap and ventilated hip-pads add carrying stability.
- Stretch side pockets.
- Reflective attachments for drinking tubes. Fits a 3L hydration reservoir.
- Loops for hiking poles or ice axes.
- Separate compartment for wet gear.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||200-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
|Carry on Size||Yes|