Designed to go the distance, the Fishboneex™ SUP is another innovation in the evolution of inflatable SUP’s from Advanced Elements. Featuring a unique, patent-pending displacement hull design and sleek shape, the Fishbone™ SUP cuts through the water providing optimal speed and tracking performance. It features a comfortable traction pad, multiple d-rings for gear tie-down, and a central deep fin for enhanced tracking. Simply unfold and inflate and you are ready to hit the water at full speed!
LENGTH 12’ 6"
WEIGHT 33.5 LBS. (15.2 KG)
PERSON/S 1 or 2
MAX. WEIGHT 300 LBS. (136 KG)
FOLDED SIZE 22” X 9” X 34”
- High pressure 6” thick drop-stitch material allows for ultra stiff performance.
- Raised board tip with Patented Displacement Hull Design increases performance.
- Large traction foam area for improved grip and comfort.
- Double layer outer skin for superior durability.
- Durable Single-action Hand Pump with Gauge for high-pressure inflation.
- 5 stainless steel d-rings for geat tie down and leash attachment.
- High quality duffel bag.
Single-action Pump with Gauge
3 Removable Tracking Fins - 2 Standard Fins and 1 Deep Fin for enhanced tracking.
Paddle Sold Separately.