A beautifully balanced vegetarian stew that brings the flavors of West Africa to any camp kitchen.
- Packaging clearly shows allergens and nutritional information, and has a graduated scale on one side, so you know how much water to add
- Ingredients: precooked rice, defatted peanut flour, dehydrated sweet potatoes, coconut milk powder (coconut milk, maltodextrin, sodium caseinate [milk]), textured soy flour, onion, tomato flakes, dried garlic, natural flavour, sea salt, spinach, seasoning (yeast extract, salt, canola oil), paprika, ginger, cumin, cilantro, cayenne pepper
- Allergens - contains: peanuts and soy
- No cooking needed, simply add water, stir, wait and enjoy
- Meals have a 5-year shelf life
|Serving size||1 package|
|Calories per serving||660Cal|