For beginner to intermediate paddlers, this exceptional recreational kayak puts the emphasis on safety and stability, served up with manoeuvrability and generous cargo capacity. The Halo SR130's light and stiff ABS hull offers easy handling on or off the water, and provides glossy good looks, too.
new flex seat
- Updated ultralight ABS plastic construction is 4kg lighter than previous editions.
- Ergonomic seat and backrest are adjustable to accommodate a wide range of body sizes and shapes.
- Front screw hatch accesses an underdeck storage pod within easy reach of the cockpit.
- Fore and aft hatches with sealed bulkheads offer cargo storage and flotation.
- End pours strengthen the bow and stern.
- Recessed deck fittings minimize hang-ups.
- Deck rigging holds spare paddles and safety gear.
|Length||Width||Cockpit||Weight (plastic) ABS||Recommended weight of paddler|
|13’ (3.96 m)||24½’’ (62 cm)||16½’’ x 30¾” (42 x 78 cm)||38.5 lbs (22 kg)||90 to 250 lb (41 to 114 kg)|
|Recommended load limit||Total Volume||Type of Chine||Béluga skirt size|
|325 lb (102 kg)||38 gal us (144 L)||Shallow V Soft||X-Lar|