Increased strength, weatherproofness, and internal space are the characteristics of our new Timberline SQ Outfitter 4. The use of our proprietary SQ frame, incorporating an oversized 13mm ridge pole, provides a strong and resilient frame for extended use. The SQ frame’s spreader pole increases the internal volume by 24% so there is more usable space for cots and gear. We have improved weatherproofedness by lengthening the fly and extending the end of the fly to create visible wings for added wet protection to the door adn windows. An oft overlooked but greatly appreciated feature of the SQ frame is the raised entry height of the fly eve, making it easier to exit and enter the tent.
- proprietary Sequoia A-frame with spreader pole creates internal volumbe for excellent livability
- 2 zippered window in doors open for excellent visibility and controlled ventilation
- Fly creating vestibule can be configured in multiple ways, and vestibule wings shelter second door
- Freestanding frame with clips and post and grommet assembly make setup easy
- Lite-Set option creates a versatile lightweight, yet spacious shelter (lite-set footprint sold separately)
Sequoia Outfitter 4 specifications:
Waterproofing: 1500 mm waterproofing on both fly and floor
floor area: 60.8 sq ft
center height: 4’9"
vestibule area: 10.6 sq ft
doors: 1 with #10 zipper and hi/low venting
windows: 2 with #8 zippers
pack size: 7" by 25"
lite-set option: 6 lbs 6 oz
weight: 10.25 pounds
THIS TENT HAS A COMPATIBLE FOOTPRINT FOR SALE ON THIS WEBSITE.
Come into Skyview Outdoors located at 101-12355 Pattullo Place, Surrey, BC on Scott Road & 110th Avenue ( next to McDonalds) to check out all our outdoor gear seen in this catalogue. Give us a call at 604-580-3777 and we will gladly answer any questions about this product.