NRS Guide Gloves offer blister protection, cushion and just the right amount of warmth for rowing and paddling in cool conditions. The open-finger design allows total dexterity for tying knots, tightening straps and other common on-the-water tasks.
- 1.5 mm neoprene provides both insulation and mobility. The ideal combination of warmth and dexterity.
- The neoprene palm provides cushioning and protects from blisters and calluses.
- Silicone pattern on the palms provides positive grip for increased control.
- The hook-and-loop wrist closure ensures a secure, easy fit.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black
||1.5 mm neoprene
||Single needle with high tenacity thread
||Silicone palm pattern
||Adjustable hook-and-loop strap
- Open-finger design
- Wrist pairing snaps