Contained in a water bottle, this purification system is convenient for backpackers, day trippers, and other travellers. Just add water. The system works in three stages – a large cyst filter removes protozoa, an iodine resin cartridge kills smaller bacteria and inactivates viruses, and a carbon post-filter removes chemicals, tastes, and odours.
- Bottle is made of food grade polyethylene.
- Effective against protozoa, bacteria, and viruses.
- The cartridge and filters are independently replaceable and each one lasts for about 100 litres of water.
- Ergonomic drinking valve opens with a flick of the finger.
- Fits into bike bottle holders and bottle belts.
- Due to residual iodine, this product is not for use by pregnant women or people with existing iodine sensitivities.