The luxurious feel of premium AA Grade silk, made even more comfortable by stretch panels running along the main seams; all in a super lightweight, easy-care compact package. Have the peace of mind that clean hygienic sheets provide wherever your travels take you, or extend the life of your sleeping bag by reducing the number of times it needs to be washed.
Learn more about which liner is right for you HERE
DO THE PREMIUM SILK LINERS…?
Add warmth to a sleeping bag? They will add a few degrees; however, for thermal performance, you may want to check out the Reactor Series.
Have side zippers? They don’t; although the Traveller model has short (12” / 30cm) side openings. The Traveller models also have built-in pillowslips and are approved by Youth Hostel associations.
Keep bed bugs away? The very tightly woven fabric may provide a barrier to certain insects (remember to keep your arms inside the liner), but there are no guarantees for this. For full bug protection, you may want to review the Adapter Coolmax Liner with Insect Shield.
Work as a sleeping bag? See our blog post Using a Liner as a Stand-Alone Sleeping Bag
Will an Aeros Pillow fit in the Traveller Pillow Slip? The built-in pillow slip in the Traveller liner is designed to meet hostel association specifications. They measure 15” / 38cm deep and 36” / 92cm wide. Aeros Pillows in sizes Regular and Large will fit into the pillow slip, but a Deluxe Pillow is a little too large.
- Luxurious, premium AA Grade, RipStop silk
- Unique Comfort Stretch Panels allow the liner to move with you when you sleep
- Double folded and reinforced seams for strength
- Lightweight and super compact
- Increases the life of a sleeping bag by keeping it clean, and adds a few degrees of thermal performance
- Machine washable & colorfast
IS A SILK LINER RIGHT FOR ME?
In general terms, a Premium Silk Liner is:
- Great as a clean, hygienic travel sheet (particularly the Traveller and Double models)
- Ideal in warm, humid conditions when a comforter is not required
- A perfect way to keep your sleeping bag clean and add a couple of degrees of warmth (particularly the Mummy with Hood)