SmartWool is the most comfortable fiber you can put against your skin. A natural fiber…that manages moisture, regulates body temperature and stays odor free.
No Shrink No Itch Durabiltity 4 Season Functionality
Along with regulating body temperature, fighting off bacteria and moving sweat off your skin while it's still a vapor, natural, renewable SmartWool is also healthy for the environment!
Body Temperature Natural Fibers won't irritate skin
Naturally Flame Retardant
Our warmest baselayer option. Slip this on for the coldest days of the year. The improved body skimming fit and flatlock seam construction combined with our super soft Merino wool make this one of our coziest and most comfortable tops available. Made in China of New Zealand Zque™ Merino wool.
- zipT has set-in sleeves with 20.5 cm (8") #3 coil zIpper with chin guard
- shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams
- back body seam wraps to front for feminine, body skimming fit
- flatlock seam construction eliminates chafing
- 100% SmartWool interlock knit
- garment weight 225 g/7.98 oz
- fabric weight 250 gm/m2
- sizes available: XS, S, M, L, XL
- colours available: black, deep purple heather
We stock this product in Black. Any other colours would have to be special ordered.
Any SmartWool product can be special ordered. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Come into Skyview Outdoors located at 101-12355 Pattullo Place, Surrey, BC on Scott Road and 110th Avenue (next to McDonalds) to check out all of our outdoor gear as seen in this catalogue. Give us a call at 604-580-3777 and we will gladly answer any questions about this product.