Because it leaves no detergent residue, using Nikwax Tech Wash for all cleaning of your waterproof-breathable garments will help get the longest possible life from the factory applied DWR (Durable Water Repellency).
Tech Wash is also excellent for pre-washing items before applying Nikwax TX-Direct, and other Nikwax treatments such as Polar Proof, Down Proof, or repellency restorers from other manufacturers. It can be added to a load in the washing machine or applied directly for spot treatment of grease and stains
||Camping and hiking
This product is a non-detergent soap which can be used regularly to clean clothing and equipment without damaging the Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings. Use this product instead of detergents or washing powder.
- Prolongs the life of gear and optimises outdoor performance/li>
- Maintains breathability
- Maintains original water-repellency
- Easy to apply - can be used in a washing machine
- Suitable for use on all fabrics, including technical textiles
- Lifts out dirt that can attract water and mask water repellent finishes
- Unlike detergents, it does not leave behind water attractive residues which encourage ‘wetting-out’
- Removes detergent residues left behind by previous washes
- WaterBased - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
Come into Skyview Outdoors located at 101-12355 Pattullo Place, Surrey, BC on Scott Road & 110th Avenue (next to McDonalds) to check out all of our outdoor gear as seen in this catalogue. Give us a call at 604-580-3777 and we will gladly answer any questions about this product.